Saudi Visa Stamping if you have Qatar Visa is still Valid.

Dear all,

Thanks for your time to read my post. I am currently working in Qatar and i have Visa Valid for next One Year. I got an very good offer in Saudi and i cannot resign my current job and join the company in Saudi. So what will happen if i did not  cancel the visa in Qatar and go to Saudi. Will there be any problem in Visa Stamping in Saudi. My current employer will not release me soon for sure,. My only option is going for emergency leave and go to Saudi. Please put your valuable comments.

You can visit Saudia with your current GCC visa, but as I know you can't legally work in Saudia unless you have iqama (work permit).
What you can do is to ask your new employer to send you an invitation, so you could apply for Saudi iqama from your home country.

Thanks KOM.. I need to know if i have Qatar Visa, will there be any problem in visa stamping(New Visa from Saudi Employer) for Saudi and getiing Iqama from new employer.

fmdh wrote:

Thanks KOM.. I need to know if i have Qatar Visa, will there be any problem in visa stamping(New Visa from Saudi Employer) for Saudi and getiing Iqama from new employer.

There will be no problem on getting Saudi Visa.

You will have issue only if you have any GCC working valid visa on your passport, you need to cancel that one before applying to the working visa for Saudi. This is the case only if you have residence visa of GCC on your passport and you are applying for the residence visa of Saudi.

I already faced this issue, at that time I had Dubai residence visa on my passport.

Regards,

Thanks bro sth7876.....

Dear Zeesham,
Thanks for your reply...One of my friend who worked with me didnt cancel the resident visa of Qatar and got Saudi resident visa without any issue just 2 months back...Btw what you did when u have the issue of Dubai resident visa on your passport when u r applying ffor Saudi resident visa...

My Dubai residence visa was valid at that time, so Saudi Embassy in Islamabad has return my passport and asked to cancel the UAE visa first.
and how did I cancel it; its a different story..

Dear All,

I have my qatar residence visa valid till next oct-2015. I came here for a vacation and didn't go back. Recently i have been offered a job from saudi. They had send the visa to the agency for the visa stamping process. I had contacted that agency and they stamped that saudi visa on my passport.

Now, will i face any problem in getting a iqama of saudi or my sponsor will face any problem in getting me a iqama for saudi. Also will i face any problem in the immigration of india or saudi.

Dear ,

I have my qatar residence visa valid till next oct-2015. I came here for a vacation and didn't go back. Recently i have been offered a job from saudi. They had send the visa to the agency for the visa stamping process. I had contacted that agency and they stamped that saudi visa on my passport.

Now, will i face any problem in getting a iqama of saudi or my sponsor will face any problem in getting me a iqama for saudi. Also will i face any problem in the immigration of india or saudi.

hai,
did you enter the Saudi, did you get aaqma?
i am also in same condition,my Uae visa still open,can you tell me what should do?

Dear All
Good Day!

I am working currently in Saudi Arabia & I got a residential visa from Qatar on my passport number. So, can I get Exit/Re-entry visa from Jawazat or I have to go for final exit? Please advice me.

I have the same issue.is there any problem if I have qatar visa and I can saudi without cancelling it.

@ Folks - Two valid GCC work permits cannot be guaranteed on a single passport at the same time. You must first cancel the current one prior applying for the another one.

hello sir, I read your post, its a year back, and now I read some other posts of yours, now you are in Saudi, so how you enter in Saudi, because I am facing the same problem, I have a good offer from Saudi and my employer not cancelling my current visa, how you done that. pl advise soon.

Dear All,

I have my qatar residence visa valid till next July-2015. I came here for a vacation and didn't go back. Recently i have been offered a job from saudi. They had send the visa to the agency for the visa stamping process.

My doubt is, will i face any problem in getting a iqama of saudi or my sponsor will face any problem in getting me a iqama for saudi. Also will i face any problem in the immigration of india or saudi at airport?
The visa of qatar which stamped on my passport will be expired on july thereafter no issue for get saudi Iqama?
If we not get back for qatar within 6 months the visa will be cancelled automatically?..

please advise me friends..

hi bijo,

I read ur post, and saw its more then year back, where r u now?..r u in saudi already? how did u clear this obstacles, because i m facing the same problem,  i come to  india from qatar on vacation, and got good job in saudi, my new employer send me the employement visa alrady, and i have done my medical, i want to go saudi, but my qatar RP and work visa is still on, how i cancell that one? and if i not cancelled, do i will face any problem in saudi immigration or in saudi...pl reply me soon.
or if you have ur personal email id then pl let me give. i will be very thankful to you.

Sankan.

hello brother,

i am  facing the same problem too..my email is [email protected]
if you get the  solution pl let me know too..i will be very thankfull to you.

Sankan.

@GuestPoster106

Now my same situation I'm in Qatar I get Saudi offer Can i without cancellation my Qatar visa to Saudi visa?

and can I stamp Saudi visa without travel my home country?

please answer me if you know   It's very important

@GuestPoster106

Now I'm facing same situation

now I'm in Qatar   I get now Saudi job  offer can i go to Saudi work visa without cancellation Qatar visa?

and can I stamping Saudi visa without travel my home country?

Hi everyone..

I m in india right now. I got job visa from saudi,  recently,  but at same time got new job offer from qatar, can i go with new qatar visa without canceling saudi job visa?

Please help

It will get any problem if i dont get cancel saudi visa for qatar visa processing?

No there is no problem at all ,only you are possible to be block listed with the company who given visa to you and why not inform the co pany that u cannot be able to come anymore  with your valid reason.

@Ma Fe Hernandez

Thanks for reply

Qatar job visa processing can start ?

Without saudi visa canceling?

After approval of qatar visa i will inform to saudi company with validy reason

Is it right?