How to get money quick , besides atm method ... easy way

If you need cash quickly you proceed to Canadia bank  on second floor with a credit card ( visa and MasterCard ) ... Not American Express ..... U need a passport , and telephone #   Anything 2000. Us and no paperwork detail ... after 2000 and up need a declaration form!!! However i asked if Canadia charged .No was the final answer .... Took 5 minutes

Well either Canadia bank of Visa in my case charges me $10 when I do a card swipe  and withdraw $500. If I withdraw $450 at their ATM by bank charges me $12. On March 4  I used a Canadua bank ATM to withdraw  $450. The ATM did not make the usual sound when its counting  money.  It did not give me the money. This atm is in a restaurant and i had 3 waiters next to me and patrons.  I waited 15 minutes to see if it gave the money or someone else came to get money out.  I immediately went to their Sihanouk blvd branch close to olympic market.  Was told had to go to their HQ across Pharmacie DeGare.   Went there,  filled out a form.  They  said wait 2 weeks . contacted my bank in California and they deposited the money back until pending investigation.  Three months later my bank sent me a letter stating Canadia said the ATM disbursed the money. Went back to Canadia bank.  They checked my filed complaint,  called the employee that investigates ATM disputes.  She claimed she knew nothing about my claim.  Asked me to give her 7 days.  I asked if their ATMs have a video camera.  They said yes and I demanded to see their video where it clearly shows me retrieving the cash.  In 3 days they filed a credit with my bank .

could any one tell me please debt solution. But recently i have got www.ivawizard.net which said that all of debt has been solved by them . but I wanna know it is possible . and I also research about it and found that there is a lot of IVA company who provides this service

Lucky Mall on first floor left of the entrance can get a cash advance on credit cards in minutes. Need passport and valid Visa card.

This exact same thing happened to me. Conclusion was that a crooked employee was involved.

In my case the money was deducted from my account.

But my bank back home told me NEVER NEVER USE AN ATM THAY IS NOT ATTACHED TO THE BANK.
Apparently world wide the a common crime with ATM's the are remote from the bank as there is much less security.