Expat friends in Luohu District, Shenzhen

Hey everyone,

I am new to this forum and would like to say what a pleasure it is to be able to interact with every one of you! I have been living and working in Shenzhen for close to 2 years now and although I have made many friends here, getting to know more people doesn't hurt! After all, the more the merrier!

I live in the Luohu district and love hiking, badminton, billiards and food amongst many other interests! If you want to learn Mandarin, I teach it for free! Looking forward to anyone who wants to be a friend!

I have been working in the logistics industry for 2 years now but mainly in the IT department and I am 28 this year. Before that, I worked in other IT jobs and also served the army for 2 years in my home country (Singapore). It would be my pleasure to help expats in China as much as possible as well as learn from all of you what experiences you have had and what to avoid.

I travel to Hong Kong often (Shatin, Central, Yuan Long, etc) so if anyone goes there often too, perhaps we can share our experiences and maybe even go there together! I really look forward to making more friends and having fun sharing experiences!

Yours sincerely,
Elnathan :)

Hello,

If you want to play badminton, you can join some groups at the luo hu gymnasium.
I play there every week.
If you are interest , contact me by wechat or email.
my wechat id is pascalchan .
my email : [email protected]

Pascal CHAN

me too i want to join :) been here for 2 years as well in luohu.

Local chinese and work in luohu for several years . have time to hang out in luohu.Hiking is not my thing but basketball is.

Hi,
Sure youc an reach out to me on ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

I am in SZ for 2 weeks from Canada looking for tips on restaurants
My WeChat is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct