If you find the pirates’ hidden treasure ...

... what will you do:

1). Tell nobody and sell it bit by bit for cash?  :o

2). Alert the local authorities and Museum top management for national heritage preservation happy to get a citation and whatever monetary reward?  :top:

3). A combination of 1 & 2 above: hide half of the treasure and then alert the authorities for the other half?  :cool:

In this case I'm greedy: everything for myself.   :D

To spend for/to them wo have less then I have.

I'm an ALTRUIST, I'd turn the treasure over to some really reputable charitable organization (especially one that helps children) and ask them to do the second option on your list.

I'm already rich in ways that are much more important than money, doing the above would increase my non-monetary wealth too.

Cheers,
James

Every one is sitting in a hidden treasure but someone found it some doesn't....well for me if i get something for which i have not sweated then i will use the second option...

Regards,
Anil

Pure greed would win the day - almost.
I would keep the lot.
That would keep me in food, loose women and my technology toys until I snuff it but I would be charitable to poor people.

Primadonna wrote:

In this case I'm greedy: everything for myself.   :D

To spend for/to them wo have less then I have.

What do we do if we find a treasure together?  :unsure

@ John: I don't know.
Guess we have an argument: probably you want to invest and I want to give it to the poor.
Or I can agree with you that you want to invest to gain more.

And no, no exorbitant bonus for you  :dumbom:

What do we do if we find a treasure together? 

Hello Sir,

If you and i found together then i will allow you to do as you want...

Regards,
Anil

I will make sure the pirate does not know about my discovery

If they know then what you will do you will share with them or you will give all to them

I will buy them a "Pirates of the Caribbean" DVD.

Farhaz wrote:

So would I but, as I'm so tight, I'd get the pirate version.

Good one so they get entertainment and you can easily escape from there..............

mas fred wrote:
Farhaz wrote:

So would I but, as I'm so tight, I'd get the pirate version.

:lol::thanks:

If you are sending one to mas fred send me also one DVD............. :D

I am buying them for the pirates ... remember? Unless you are also a pirate.

So you got the Hidden Treasure of pirates.... :unsure

Primadonna wrote:

@ John: I don't know.
Guess we have an argument: probably you want to invest and I want to give it to the poor.
Or I can agree with you that you want to invest to gain more.

And no, no exorbitant bonus for you  :dumbom:

Hello Primadonna, :)

Even a small percentage bonus applied to a large amount is a solid return.  :cool:

Farhaz wrote:

Treasures which are found have been hidden by pirate(s) who are long dead ...  Have no fear of bygone pirates finding out ...   :par:

If I find the pirates' hidden treasure I am going to buy Expat-Blog.com from Julien.  :cool:

John C. wrote:

If I find the pirates' hidden treasure I am going to buy Expat-Blog.com from Julien.  :cool:

Why dont you start  your own one?

John C. wrote:
Farhaz wrote:

Treasures which are found have been hidden by pirate(s) who are long dead ...  Have no fear of bygone pirates finding out ...   :par:

Dead pirates live on ... in a number of ways  :joking:

mal wrote:
John C. wrote:

Too much work. Why re-invent the wheel when someone else has done it for you. :D

Farhaz wrote:
John C. wrote:
Farhaz wrote:

Dead pirates live on ... in a number of ways  :joking:

In reality too ....for example somalian pirates....

Farhaz wrote:
mal wrote:
John C. wrote:

Too much work. Why re-invent the wheel when someone else has done it for you. :D

I think now he has gained enough experience and time  to start his own social blog. ;)

mal wrote:
Farhaz wrote:
mal wrote:

I think now he has gained enough experience and time  to start his own social blog. ;)

Then we will be in team......... :D

Farhaz wrote:
mal wrote:
John C. wrote:

Re-phrased: why start pushing the wheel up the hill, when the business already proved itself to be viable and (little) profitable?

Not to say that when I am going to find the pirates' treasure, I shall make Julien an offer HE CANNOT REFUSE plus I shall buy his wardrobe, bicycle, car, house, home appliances, d-base, computers, hosting servers, everything.  :cool:

When I am going to start running the business, I am going to show you what true order and tough discipline means ... Be warned!  :o

aryavrat wrote:
mal wrote:
Farhaz wrote:

Then we will be in team......... :D

Make no plans in that regards Anil.
I shall hire only youngsters freshly out of school at minimum salary.
What?  :o   Do you think I shall be doing some charity here?  :cool:

We will be working without salary for you...........now what you say Sir ?..... :)

John C. wrote:

When I am going to start running the business, I am going to show you what true order and tough discipline means ... Be warned!  :o

If that happens, there will be other, more friendly websites which I can move on to.

aryavrat wrote:

We will be working without salary for you...........now what you say Sir ?..... :)

That is not accepted either.
There is no pay without work and no work without pay :) and I must respect this rule.  I am tough but fair ...

Work without salary will soon turn into poor work, and neither you, nor I want that.  :(

Farhaz wrote:
John C. wrote:

If that happens, there will be other, more friendly websites which I can move on to.

There are hundreds of expat web sites already but not all of them are friendly.
You can try but you will always come back to ME.  ;)
To save you time, I say to you not to even try ...  :cool:

OK, OK, let's not get hot-headed here.
I have not found the treasure yet.  I keep on digging ...  :top:

will give quarter to authorities for the sake of reward and will keep the rest with myself along with reward :P

Taani wrote:

will give quarter to authorities for the sake of reward and will keep the rest with myself along with reward :P

Now Taani, you the woman ...  :):top::cool:

John C. wrote:
Farhaz wrote:
John C. wrote:

There are hundreds of expat web sites already but not all of them are friendly.
You can try but you will always come back to ME.  ;)
To save you time, I say to you not to even try ...  :cool:

The same way I found EB, i should be able to find other expat websites. In fact there are two others I frequent even now. :)

Thankfully cyberspace is so vast there is bound to be something else better than this, always. :?

John C. wrote:

Scuba diving can also help.
Good luck with the search.

Farhaz wrote:
John C. wrote:

Scuba diving can also help.
Good luck with the search.

There are many scuba diving facilities here where I live.
I have no problem with searching; the problem is with finding it ...  :par:

John C. wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

There is no pay without work and no work without pay :) and I must respect this rule.  I am tough but fair ...

Work without salary will soon turn into poor work, and neither you, nor I want that.  :(

You are right Sir.............. :top:

aryavrat wrote:
John C. wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

You are right Sir.............. :top:

And there is another issue.
If you work for free, this implies you will have no or little responsibility.  Since you get no salary, I cannot tell you to come in time, work properly or make you pay for some nonsense you did.
See how complicated the situation is?  :par:

Do you accept payment in gold bars?  :/  Or at least in Bitcoins?  :(

Find activities and meet other expats

OR