I'm looking for a job in Basel Switzerland

I am looking for a job in Basel Switzerland., I come from Thailand and living Huningue French closer to Basel Switzerland.

Hi Irin Hailes,

Without a minimum information about the job you are looking for, it might be difficult for us to guide you effectively. ;)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

What do you do?  And is it better to do in Switzerland than France?

I want to start a job at Thai restaurant Or Chinese restaurants. I'm just starting to learn German ... I can speek English and Thai language. But it is not necessary for here .... Now I'm just starting to. .. learn German ...... I graduated Bachelor of Human Resource Management And I'm worked for 3 years in the human resources department and worked at the Siam Commerce Bank of Thailand one year., I married and moved to Huningue Frince with my husband

Restaurants are a dangerous business but authentic Thai restaurants are always a good idea.  Unfortunately, most of the customers in Switzerland will want all of the food as mild as possible.

I mean .. I want to work in a restaurant, kitchen staff or waitress. If my German is better ... I might be looking for HR job again.

Hi Irin Hailes,

I think that you should try posting your CV in the Restaurant job offers in Switzerland section please, as it may help you to get a job in the future.  Also please mention your qualifications, your experience as well as your skills. :)

Good luck,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Thank you  :heart:

hello, you live in french right ? are you have visa or french nationality ? because maybe you can not obtain work permit for switzerland