U.S. VISA how to get(or to buy) visa to U.S. in overseas

Hi guys!
i live in Spain(but am a foreign person here and i need visa for U.S.) and wish to go to United States, BUT the process of getting visa for U.S. is difficult, i have try to get visa and have gotten refused. SO GUYS I WOULD LIKE TO ASK, WHO KNOWS a company or agency for help to me to get the U.S. visa.
i know it is possible TO BUY visa, so i need a connection in that.

If you've already been refused a US Visa then any visa you could possibly "buy" would certainly be counterfeit and you would be immediately taken into custody and deported from the USA for immigration fraud.

You CANNOT "buy" a visa from any developed nation, it's just not done that way.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

I am sorry but you can not buy a visa. It is illegal to solicit anyone to do so for you as it would be considered bribery. But you are welcome to try and when you reach the port of entry, hopefully Miami, I will process you myself in passport control processing, but I am sure the only door you will be exiting will be a door that leads to a police car with a one way ticket to jail.

You can get an investment visa, by investing a large sum of money in the US economy. However I believe you intentions are different.

Requested closure of this thread as it promoted VISA FRAUD, something that is illegal and a crime that could land you in prison and/or permanently banned from entry to the US.

<< requested closure/deletion>

Closed