Tax for consultants with 9g visa

Hi,

I am working as an consultant in Philippines with a 9g visa. Can anyone tell me how do i file my tax? Has anyone done it before?

you will file a final withholding tax and quarterly & annual income tax. the forms are in bir webby...

Raji.s wrote:

Hi,

I am working as an consultant in Philippines with a 9g visa. Can anyone tell me how do i file my tax? Has anyone done it before?

Calif-Native wrote:
Raji.s wrote:

Hi,

I have not done that.  However, here is what I found when considering the 9G:

For 9G Visa holders, the Bureau requires the following documents to be submitted;

1.  Must have a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
2.  Year to date Income Tax Return (ITR)
3.  Copy of Proof of payment or Official Receipt (bank tellers validation slip, BIRs eFPS or filling reference print out)
4.  Certified copy of an Audited Financial Statement

Note:  BIR requires employment details and information to be provided by the Human Resources Department but the income tax requirements will be provided by a companys Accounting Department.

BTW, What does your government say regarding the Philippine Alien Employment Permit (AEP) and paying taxes here in the PI?  Check for possible double taxes from your country.

AEP raises your tax status from non-resident alien to resident alien. Tax implication will be lesser tax rates compared to that of NRA who will pay a flat rate. Plus, you will enjoy tax benefit like tax credit or refund. Others, you may find it in NIRC.