Any racquetball players and musicians here in Medellin?

Hola todos.  After Buenos Aires, Mendoza, Santiago, and Bucaramanga, I am now in Medellin until the end of February.  Wasn't simple but I did find the single gym in all of Buenos Aires with two racquetball courts, aka conchas.  So far it looks like Club Medellin Ejecutivos may be the only such venue here, and they seem fairly inaccessible and unreceptive to returning my calls.  Maybe I need the Mayor to refer me?  Anyway, anyone play racquetball and know where that can happen here in Medellin?  I have a squash court in my apt building in El Poblado so I suppose that will do in a pinch, though I thought I'd give this a shot.  (Two really bad puns intended). 

In addition to playing racquetball for over 25 years, I play guitar and bass guitar, even sing a little, and did so with a band for years.  If there are any musicians here who have access to equipment and would like to play please let me know.  BTW:  I  suspect that if someone had a venue, organized the local musicians who undoubtedly live here, got them up to speed on 30 or 40 popular American rock tunes, you'd probably make a fortune.

Just thought I'd check things out here and see what you all might know.  Thanks for listening.  Tom

Tom, my name is Don and I play rhythm Guitar and was a lead singer for  a band . I would like to get together and jam with other musicians too.. I will be arriving in Medellin on the 1st of July 2015.

Hi Don.  I'm not in Medellin any longer.  You can find the resident ex-pat crowd hanging out everyday starting around 1 pm at the Juan Valdez Cafe in Parque Lleras in El Poblado.  Saturday mornings a group of regulars meet for breakfast around 10 a.m. at the Flip Flop Sandwhich Shop on Carrera 36 just a block uphill from Parque Lleras.  One of the guys I met there is eeking out a living playing music in Medellin and he can tell you all about the music scene.  Another block up on Carrera 35 you will find the Shamrock Pub and plenty of Norte Americanos hanging out there as well.  Good luck and enjoy yourself.  Tom

Thank you For the insight, my friend. Why are you no longer in Medellin?