Love is in the air...

Let's talk about LOVE this love month  :heart:

Avahlee wrote:

Welcome to Expat.com...
Love is not only in the air but it is everywhere...Love is God.
But if you talk then it cannot be love ....love happens but you cant describe or say why it has happen and how it happens....

Regards,
Anil

Avahlee wrote:

NAT KING COLE

Album: Unforgettable

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very very extra-ordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love- its all that i could give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you

yeah....
L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one i see
V is very very extra-ordinary, now
E is even more than any anyone that you adore can

Love is all that i can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it

Avahlee wrote:

Why?

mas fred wrote:
Avahlee wrote:

Why?

my thoughts exactly :D

mas fred wrote:
Avahlee wrote:

Why?

Some people are hot, some are not.  :cool:

Avahlee wrote:

Hey Avahlee you want to talk but you are not there even to reply.... :(

John C. wrote:
mas fred wrote:
Avahlee wrote:

Why?

Some people are hot, some are not.  :cool:

See a doctor - you may have flu.

Love is the most precious feelings. Once you are in love, you feel like you are the richest, happiest and luckiest person of the world. When you have love in your life, you feel like you don't need anything else from your life. Love gives you the feeling of satisfaction and success, which nothing else can give you <3

And if your heart gets broken by the person you LOVE, let go of the person but not the LOVE in your heart. Someday, somehow you will meet someone worthy of that LOVE :heart:

@mas fred: I want to know everyone's love story...those who are willing to share. It's always an interesting topic for me :)

Is love in the air?

Now that the air everywhere has lots of pollution, what can we get: love, bad smog or unhealthy love?  :o

Avahlee wrote:

And if your heart gets broken by the person you LOVE, let go of the person but not the LOVE in your heart. Someday, somehow you will meet someone worthy of that LOVE :heart:

These are beautiful words ....  :heart:

@John C. Thank you! Spread LOVE everywhere...  :heart:  :heart :heart: :

Be close to that person who makes you happy. But be closer to that person who can't be happy without you.  :par:

Avahlee wrote:

@mas fred: I want to know everyone's love story...those who are willing to share. It's always an interesting topic for me :)

Whatever if someone will say about Love it is less and at the same time you can tell it as story it is beyond description ...Love happens...

Avahlee wrote:

My story is long and naughty, involving a load of Chinese women and as it turns out, Malaysian Chinese women. (also, joining the mile high club with a young lady on a Malaysian airlines 747)
The latter group was quite a shock because I had no clue there were so many Chinese women in Malaysia.
However, that took me to holidays in Malaysia where, for the first time in my life, I saw a woman and though, "cute", rather than imagining something disgusting that involved a nun's habit, a washing machine on fast spin, and a carrot.

We got married a year after we met.

@ mas fred: Thanks for sharing such a cute love story. So, you have kids by now I'm sure.
I've been to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia September last year for a vacation. It was a great experience. I sooooooo love the place!!

Avahlee wrote:

@John C. Thank you! Spread LOVE everywhere...  :heart:  :heart :heart: :

LOVE is showering everywhere only we the human being can't able to see it...here are some examples....a flower spread its fragnance without any reason,tree gives shadow,fruits even if you throw a stone on it....river & stream gives water...sun and moon gives light....through nature love is showering....
When LOVE becomes state of mind then it flows,even if somebody has enemity on that person....he/she least bother and just flow their love....Love is everywhere... :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

@aryavrat: I agree! And we as human being are capable to offer the BEST LOVE beyond natures.   :heart:

But no one can compete with nature....nature's love is without any interest ....but very rare human being reached that depth of love where love is state of mind....

@aryavrat: We are not competing with nature. We should not and we don't need to. We are human being and nature's love is another thing  :)

Malaysia is a wonderful country.
I love the place.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Love means different things to 6 billion different people.

And the rest 1+ billion people....for them?

Look how polluted the air is ...
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/v … =yfp-t-659

What love is there in an air like that?  :/

i can't breathe love...

leeramtan wrote:

i can't breathe love...

Stop and smell the flowers.

leeramtan wrote:

i can't breathe love...

Then either feel it smell it.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
leeramtan wrote:

i can't breathe love...

Then you're not doing it right.

could you teach me how?

Avahlee wrote:

What about love? Whoops, I should have not even open topic.   :/

love is in the air,

i was dancing this tune when i was 21,it's like coming back in time.ready to talk with u about this strange word called love in french,italian,or spanish...en serio !!!! cuidate and bye.....au plaisir de te lire bientot..MD

Prashant Bhau........Right now in India love is showering in election rally.......try to gether some and keep something for me also when i will reach i will take my part.............. :lol:

love - its on the verge of extinction today. I don't know about adults but sad to say that among us teens i guess its just lust and attraction left  :sick . I miss those olden days of my grandparents when people were so serious, committed and loyal to each other. True love really existed in those days .

Taani wrote:

love - its on the verge of extinction today. I don't know about adults but sad to say that among us teens i guess its just lust and attraction left  :sick . I miss those olden days of my grandparents when people were so serious, committed and loyal to each other. True love really existed in those days .

Hi taani, :)

True love comes with age.
Love while young is only a hormonal thing.  This topic has been discussed.
Very, veeeeery few adults are still married to their school sweetheart.

Young persons are not famous for wisdom and true love.
Even Romeo and Juliet was a fictionalized story coming from an old man: Shakespeare.

You are young now. The trick for you to find love one day, not now, is to at least not reach adulthood too bruised.
Women who hop from bed to bed every time with a different man can only say they looked for love, but in fact they cannot say they found it.  :par:

Bed hopping could be classed as looking for love in all the wrong places   :D

why is  John bANNED ?  :o

Bed hopping could be classed as looking for love in all the wrong places

That is something today what some teens call as " being cool " or growing up   :o  How illogical !

Bed hopping is not love but lust.
In English you say " making love" which in this case has nothing to do with love.

And why always talking about (romantic) love between adults?  There is also love for many other things.

The biggest problem is when you talk and say something about love..........love is an experience ,feeling and moreover one can not be able to describe love till today......only what they say its just indication and changes takes place within oneself with love but when it comes to describe,what is love, its immpossible..........Why i said this because of very nature of love.....love is love ..........no real ,true,false or unreal...........and love happens.....you cannot make it..........

Regards and Love you All,
Anil

Meet expats all over the world

OR