Can apply in malta as nurse?

Im new here, hello eveybody,, hows eveyone? now, im working as staff nurse here in tripoli libya,, since 3 years..i applied for tourist in malta this year.. still im waiting for my visa,, so i just want to know, if any chance that i can apply in malta as nurse? where can i find a open job for nurses,,. can anyone help me,,? coz i need start my life with my fiance so we can start our life together.. hope you can help me guys,,?thanks alot :)

Hi leevylee,

welcome to the forum.

If you come to Malta as a tourist you cannot work in Malta and if you hint that intention on application for a tourist visa you will have a problem.

You should contact one of the hospitals in Malta and if they are interested they will apply for a work permit for you. If granted you will be able to become resident in Malta.

Is your fiance in Malta?

Cheers
Ricky

Hi leevylee and welcome to Expat.com! A new topic has been created with your post here. ;)

hi ricky, thanks for the info.. yes i have my tourist visa now, but while im having my vacation i want to apply there and to work...is it easy to apply in malta for nurse profession? im so existed to go there..

thanks for welcoming me...thanks alot..