GEELY - CAR

Hey,

Did any one here experienced GEELY, I had visit the showroom looks nice, checked the parts, which are not expensive at all.

Thanks,

Zeesham wrote:

Hey,

Did any one here experienced GEELY, I had visit the showroom looks nice, checked the parts, which are not expensive at all.

Thanks,

One of my friend using this car for almost a year, and he is satisfied from it. He was one of the first customers of Geely.

if the prices are far lower than Japanese cars, it might be good however i dont think they are good for highway use.

Did you ask the prices at the showroom ?

30 for Emgard 7
43K for Emgard 8
50 or X7

Emgard 8 looks better,

the X7 is really nice, emgrand 7 and 8 also look nice.... i have a friend, who has friends with the Geely Panda (the smallest model).... he said, they are happy as well.....

i am not sure, but they said, the same makers of Honda or something......

I have driven Geely EC7RV for almost a year and a half and did take it across Saudi Arabia and have driven 30000kms so far . Value for money its good and you cant go wrong for day to day driving.In fact I may be living the country soon (Moderated: Please post in the section vehicules classifieds in Saudi Arabia)

Dear then what you suggest is it a good car to buy during your stay with Geely have you experienced any kind of problem.
Needs your help.

No problems so far . I took the car north across arabia to dubai.Had no problems. I am selling mine for 30000Sar which is fully loaded and only 30oookms .Leather seats and moonroof is there hatch back as you saw the photos probably.

Is Geely also available in installments??? if yes then how much??? and what is the best model????

Not available for installments .go to the bank and get it .

its available on installments. go to the local dealer  and u can also apply by bank.

sorry I am not the bank  you can go and buy it through the dealer . I need cash for my car which i believe is reasonably priced

irfan194 wrote:

Is Geely also available in installments??? if yes then how much??? and what is the best model????

Mr. Irfan for your ease, please check this
Geely on istallments.

http://www.expatriates.com/cls/25247020.html

This prices are for base model ,.Full option will be different check it out with the salesman

hi ! please advise what is your friend opinion on Geely now

Not a bad car if you buy a new one  and since it uses a variable transmission u need to use special oil and need to service it at GEELY because many garages in SA don know whats it all about  and may use automatic transmiision fluid which is red in colour and that will screw your transmission after some time .Make sure you use the green color one from the company or someone knowledgeable mechanic
should replace the oil.

In Jeddah it will take you forever to get an appointment to service your car ....thats the biggest drawback.

@shamun56 do you know any Good mechanic who can change the transmission oil?

Hi Assm,

Welcome to expat.com!

You are commenting on a thread that has been inactive since May 2017, and shamun56 hasn't been connected for years. It is therefore unlikely that there will be any replies.

If you want to discuss a specific topic, please do not hesitate to create a new conversation on the Saudi Arabia Forum.

Vero
Expat.com team