Iqama transfer

Hello Friends,
I am new to this blog and seek your valuable advice.

I am working in a Govt University as Assistant Professor in Saudi Arabia, but now I have got a new opportunity in a private company with some good package. I will complete my two years in this university by March 2014 (next month). Is it possible to transfer my iqama from university to the company? As the new employer agreed for the transfer of iqama rather than a final exit and re-entry process, because the company doesn't have a VISA equivalent to that of Assistant Professor to bring me. What will be the procedure for such transfer?

Alternatively if I have to go back to India on a final exit from the present employer and come back on a low class VISA (eg labour VISA) will it be a problem to come back to Saudi, I mean will there be any objection from the consulate?
The company also asked me to check if any Indian agent would provide me a working VISA for Saudi Arabia which will later can later be transferred, the company is ready to pay for the expenses which incur in this process.

Please Advice.

dear friends,
I am working with my current sponser for last 9 months on engineer iqama. i had also registered with saudi counsil of engineers. the company is in red category and having week fund flow and always having 2 to 3 months salary delay.  I got an offer with a green category new sponsor. I want to transfer to this new sponsor.
Since my children are studying in saudi, i do not want to go on exit and come back with the new visa. But my current sponsor is hesitant to give transfer. Please suggest me a good direction.

Any advise on this is highly appreciated, as I need to make a decision in couple of days. Thanks.