Life is gloomy

i want to shift to canada just for my frind.

Right now, at this (edit added: time) of the year, Canada is freezing.
They even have two temperatures: the air and wind-chill factor.
From late August until the start of May it's always cold, windy, low clouds with atmospheric pressure, brrrrr .... not great.

I always wondered: why does Canada not have a tropical climate and why do countries with tropical climate not have a political system like Canada's?  :/

Life is never gloomy, only sometimes when it's not that bright, we think it's gloomy.  Our brain takes a break from producing hormones which encourage optimism because of our meals (or lack thereof).

And one more thing: when it's gloomy below the clouds, it's always sunshine above the clouds.
You are guilty: why are you not above them? ...  :cool:

I live in a tropical climate and can't wait to relocate to Canada. The political system really does suck here, among other things. I would have to concur with you John C. I often wonder if I would be willing to pay high taxes (with benefits) and enjoy my life better if living in Canada as well as brave the cold weather. The alternative is to remain in my crime ridden country which is in a political mess. Sometimes I wonder if its worth all the trouble to relocate.....

thanks my friend :)