Language lesson recommendation?

Hi,

I'm looking for a recommendation for private or semi-private beginner Croatian language classes in Zagreb, two to three times per week.  I'm a bit of a slow learner and need a teacher who is patient, and knows how to teach grammar in a user-friendly way. 

Thanks for your recommendations!

I am looking for Croatian class too.....

Hello!
Maybe I can help. I have to admit I never gave Croatian lessons but I am a professional tourist guide in Croatia and often teach my tourists some Croatian. Also I studied Croatian language.
If you are interested, mail me: [email protected]. I am sure I will help you with the Croatian.
Regards, Sid

I absolutely love Prima Lingua.  I'm taking private lessons twice a week there and they're totally crafted to my learning.  The owner is Lara, her number is 098/525 096. My name is April if she wants to know who referred her :)  I have never had lessons so comfortable and casual, while learning so much!

Hey, I am Moris here,I have need recommendation.I'm looking for a recommendation for private beginner Croatian language classes in Zagreb, two to three times per week.  I'm a bit of a slow learner and need a teacher who is patient, and knows how to teach grammar in a user-friendly way...........Thanking you

Hi Moris, you may post an advert under Zagreb classifieds > classes section as well.

Good luck
Christine

For practice, I find livemocha.com very helpful, too.

AWESOME I LOVE THIS IDEA SO MUCH I WILL COME NEXT MONTH :D:D i hope learn it so soon

hi there,mwiks here looking for a family of a friend to host me for a month or so...leave me a message if you can please...at andreathompso(at)yahoo.com

Mwiks, have you tried couchsurfing?

couchsurfing[dot]org

Check that out...

Is this in Zagreb????

any new recommandation for croatian language course ?

Hi Reunionnais97432,

This thread has been inactive since long. Are you looking for classes perhaps with a tutor or a course in a language school  please ?

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna
It's what I am looking for.If someone has some good institute to recommend it will help

Thanks