Which IT profession can get family visa Saudi Council of Engineers?

I am going to change my profession and i have a two years master degree in IT and a two years non IT bachelor degree. Can any body tell me if i need to register with Saudi Council of Engineers to get permanent family visa for wife with professions like Web Developer or Network Administrator???

Hi irfanonline,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to browse through the various discussions on the forum information on visas in Saudi Arabia which may provide you with some useful information.

Best of luck,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

@ irfanonline!

You can get registered with Saudi Council Of Engineers only if you have a Bachelors Degree (04 years program) in an Engineering related field.

Good Luck

i understand that i can not be registered with SCE. i am going to change profession on Iqama. Can i change profession to Network Administrator or web developer without registration of SCE.

If yes, can i get permanent family visa on these professions?

Yes you should be able to get permanent family visa on those professions. These could be done without SCE Registration.

SCE maintains different eligibility criteria  for different nationalities. If u r from India then u should have 4 years bachelor's degree in engineering ad then only ur registration will be accepted.

,,anyone would know how roughly would it take to hear from the SCE after paying the SR. 500?? ,, and what happens if the Iqama would expire before I hear from the SCE?? Appreciate your feedback!