Lovely Indonesian Girl looking for Girl Roommate

Hi Guys,

I'm going to move to Dubai at the end of March / beginning of April.
Is anyone has a flat/apartment to be shared with? I don't mind any nationality, but I would prefer girls only. I'm looking for the rent in range AED1000 - 1500.

I will be working in Jebel Ali area so area near there would be perfect, maybe in Discovery Garden.

I'm a very tidy person, I'm willing to help anything, I cook pretty well, fun to be with and a great listener in case you need someone to tell your crazy stories ;)

If you also know any person/relatives/friends/landlord who might has a flat to be shared, please let me know! Thanks so much in advance!

Please contact me here or email me to [email protected]

Hi rosaliaismail,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to post your request in the appropriate section, which is Shared accommodation in Dubai please. :)

P.S Avoid doing copy/paste on the forum.

Thank you,
Priscilla
Expat.com team

look on dubizzle

hi    how are you  i hope you are doing well in dubai

mu2005sad wrote:

hi    how are you  i hope you are doing well in dubai

Just to let you know that your reply is  :offtopic:  and this blog is not a dating site, in case you didn't read the Code of conduct on the main page of this forum, I suggest to read this to understand the rules.

Thanks for your cooperation.

hi you got or not

Hello everyone,

Please note that since it is an old thread, i am closing it and i invite members of the Dubai forum searching for shared accommodation to post an advert in the appropriate category : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/middle … share.html

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed