Re-registering a UK-registered vehicle in Belgium

Hi

I live in Brussels and have a UK-registered Vespa that I intend to bring over for use here. I just have a couple of questions I can't seem to find answers to.

I know that I have 6 months within which to register the vehicle in Brussels, and I need something called a 'pink form' to do it. But does anyone know where I can get one of these and how much the re-registration process costs?

Secondly, UK-registered Vespas have a speedometer that only shows speed in mph, not kmph. Is this a problem?

Lastly, although I know I must take out new insurance here in Belgium and cancel my old UK insurance, what do I do about road tax? Is it legal during my 6-month period to ride the bike with just a UK road tax disc?

Any advice on this would be much appreciated,

Thanks,

I had to frist seek out an I sureance broker they filled out paper work and I took it to be stamped  by the local import office and then had it tested changed the lights over from uk to belgium (that was 500 euro) then I took everything finished for a final stamp to get my plates once I got my plate it was insured. I did mine in gent so I domt know were uour local places would be but my insureance broker found mine and helped me through it all they may be better help