All Ryanair flights operating with allocated seating as from today

Ryanair confirmed that as from today, Saturday, 1st February, all Ryanair flights will operate with allocated seats, allowing all Ryanair customers to choose their preferred seats in advance.
The airline said that Ryanair customers can select their preferred allocated seat either when booking or when checking-in online with three seat options available:
Premium seats – Rows 1-5, 16, 17 & 32,33 – giving customers priority boarding, extra legroom and/or faster disembarking all for a fee of just €10/£10 (the same fee as Ryanair's current reserved seat fee)
Standard seats – Rows 6-15 & 18-31 – where customers can pre-select their preferred window or aisle seats or ensure that they sit together for a fee of just €5/£5 (priority boarding can be added for a supplement of just €2/£2).
Ryanair said that customers who do not wish to pre-select their seats can check-in during the period from 7 days to 2 hours prior to their flight and they will be assigned an allocated seat at no cost. (Free allocated seats will not be available prior to 7 days before each flight departure).
Customers who have already purchased priority boarding for flights departing after 1st February can select a standard seat free of charge when checking-in online.
Ryanair's Robin Kiely said, “all Ryanair customers can now enjoy allocated seating on all flights, the latest customer service improvement to be rolled out. We are listening to our customers and responding, so that they can continue to enjoy the lowest fares and most on-time flights, but can also benefit from our recent improvements to our industry leading customer service, including a second free small bag carry-on bag, easier website access, a “My Ryanair” registration service, 24 hour grace periods, “quiet flights” and reduced bag fees, with further improvements set to be rolled out over the coming weeks and months.”

Ryanair was never my favourite, but that sounds like a step in the right direction  :top:

"Customers who have already purchased priority boarding for flights departing after 1st February can select a standard seat free of charge when checking-in online."

That's good of them, isn't it!

never ever had a problem with Ryanair

That information was very interesting to me as I am fling with Ryan Air on 22 FEB Thank you

Thankfully this Spring,  :) BA will starting fly to Malta having stopped I think in 2009 :) cant wait!