Teaching Spanish or English in Marrakech

There is a possibility I may move to Morocco in the next year or so.  I currently reside in Dallas and teach Spanish.  I would like to try to find out if teaching Spanish in Marrakech is a possibility.  If not, I would then look to teaching English.  This is my first time ever registering to a blog and making a comment.  I'm really not sure exactly what I should be posting, following, doing.

Hi temsjol,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please feel free to post an advert in the section teaching jobs In Marrakech which is most appropriate for your offer.

Why do you want to move to Morocco?

Thank you and best of luck,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

bonsoir hasnaa, merci pour ta réponse, j'ai aussi mis d'autres annonces sur d'autres site du maroc. en faite tu viens de l'ile maurice à vacoa, il fait un peut froid la haut. moi avant j'ai habité 1 an à flic en flac, je connais très bien l'ile maurice, c'est une superbe ile avec ses habitant aussi qui sont très gentil, tu fais quoi là bas ! tu y vis ou tu y travail

Hello,

We have a language school in Marrakech so feel free to send your c.v in case we'll have a vacancy.
[email protected]

Best regards

[Moderated: please post in the Shared accommodation In Marrakech section]

where in Dallas do you live? i ve been in Dallas FW and crowly. not much to do in Dallas though. i dont know about possibility for teaching Spanish in Marrakech but i am quite sure about Casablanca. many private schools provide spanish course. you can start here.
MM

salam i'am giving english classes here in marakkesh
if you want we can colab to work

Hey if u wanna come to Morocco is good country i been in Boston for 7 years and im American citizen just come over here see whats going on and if u didn't like it we can go back to dallas together i wanna move from Boston is to cold out there snowwwwww hhhh