My Czech for your Dutch

Hello is there anybody whou woul like to teach me Dutch?
Or at least have a conversation with me in Dutch? I offer Czech conversation as a reward. The thing is that I do not like to go to language school, Iike to learn language by using it, by listening to it. So I will not demand a long grammar explanation. Just some, if neccesary. Up to now I learned by listening to MP3 with Duth conversations, and I understand the basic things. But now I fell a need of talk.
;)
Thanks, Monika

Hi Monika,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

It would be best if you post your advert in the section language exchange in Czech Republic which is most appropriate for your search.

Do you have a specific reason for wanting to learn Dutch?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

I can speak dutch but I'm not living in Czech. But in the future i want to move to Czech.
What is it that you expect? Chatting in real life or on Skype etc. ?

Dear Hasnaa,
my reason to learn Dutch is my boyfriend, he is Dutch, we do communicate in English, but I am excluded from conversation, when I am wiht his friends, or relatives.
:) Monika

Your friend should talk to you in Dutch and his family friends too. It's hard in the beginning but the best way to master the language.

I can tell..

Dear Primadonna,

I do understand a lot, thanks to listening to the Dutch language, but my boyfriend is not patient enough. So I do not speak, I need time to find the words, put them in the correct order... for that is some time needed. But he is a bit speedy. Therefore I was surching for someone to speak with.  :) To be more fluent in expressing myself.