Where to eat in Kuwait (for foodies!)

@Ribosom that's the spirit :)

The place is a bit small (something like 5X5) so if you bring in a stroller you'd feel that the place is a bit clogged.

As they say, a picture speaks for a thousand words, here are some links to give you a better idea:
- Happy Richters
- 248am review
- B&D Kuwait
- Angkors Away

Enticed? :P

justfedup wrote:

Place: Habesha Restaurant, Hawally, Ibn Khaldoon St.
Date: 4/4/2014 (day, month, year or month, day, year ... doesn't matter ;) )
Time: 7:00 PM

Depending on the number, I'm paying :D .... Who's up for it?

I'd go but I'm away this weekend!  Will try it another day :)

IM IN! unless I go to watch Captain America: The Winter Soldier :P

It seems like it's a very friendly place considering they like to eat from your plate :P

Actually I'd rather have them eat from my plate than refusing to do so!  :D

As suggested before, I will be there at 7. My number is: 66101798 in case you're not sure about directions.

I (and whomever arrives) will wait for 20 minutes before we start ordering. Have a good day.

We'll be there (all 2 and 1/2 of us).

How was the meal?

Hey Kevan! Excellent food, friendly people, nice atmosphere and fantastic company. :) Not to forget the coffee!

Thanks jfu for the great evening!

Check out this event ... Anybody got any info about it?

I think Ethio-Sudan Cafe & Restaurant looks nice. What'd you think?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1403800656560123&set=a.1400555326884656.1073741829.100007906062312&type=1&theater

Looks like it's a poetry slam, contest starts at 9pm!

It's an RSVP event so hopefully the link works. I got super excited for a second when I thought it was Jamaican food... hahhaa

hello everyone. if you. happen to come near fahaheel, please visit SATCHI restaurant. its a japanese restaurant.  im working as receptionist. you are all welcome. ^_^

@franzee I'm surprised that there's a japanese restaurant which I didn't know of. From the pictures I have seen on google it looks like a nice place .... but it looks expensive too :)

Can you please give us an idea of the size of portions and prices? For example how big and how much is a plate of Salmon Sashimi? etc. What makes Satchi different from other japanese restaurant? What's their specialty?

Seems like a blast to me!  :)

You picked the right place if wanna gain weight lol.. here's my top restu list
Chinese > Golden chopsticks @Sha'eb
Japanese > Sushi Club @Salmiya
Johny Rocket @Salmiya
Italian > Johny Carino's @Sha'eb beach side i assume..
Persian > Layali Al khayam "By Aqua park beach side next to Shrimpy, and consider it #2 restu for me"
my top is Fish market, has many branches one of them beach side and the other @old Salmiya markets.
rest junkies are almost everywhere lol
hope that was helpful