Looking for a friend who speak English.

I'm looking for English speaking friends  I need improve my English speaking.
I live in istanbul in Europen side.if you want I also can teach Turkish.

Hi Justify,

Welcome on board :)

Please note that you can post an advert in the Language Exchange in Istanbul section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi my name is Andy.  I arrived in Istanbul last week,  I would be happy to meet up and speak English. 
I also want to improve my Turkish.  I live currently in Uskudar, whichj has good transport connections with the European side.

hi, andy ı have pleasure about language exchange please write to me , ı will send a private message

Hi

I will be happy to be in contact with you.

Reyhane

hı slm ım waqar now ın ıstanbol ı can speak englısh greek urdu and some turkısh would u lıke we wıll b frıend

I will be in Istanbul next week if ALLAH wills, will be happy to exchange language with you.. :)

Hi, I'm interested in you to become your friend.I speak fluent English and i'm also looking for a friend in the vice versa .My name is Kofi and my number. is 05393574393 hopping to hear from you soon.

That's the deal. I'll teach you English and you teach me basic Turkish.
How do I contact you? Andy

Hi,

I am ready to help you friend.

Good. I am Andy and I live in Cemberlitas. Would it suıt you to meet on a Saturday or Sunday? Let's keep it informal- somewhere in a coffee shop till we really get serious about learning. I will help you with Eng conversation.
My number 05393491942

Hi,

I am looking for some friends who speak english. I was in Dubai for 6 years and moved to Istanbul 3 months back.
I live in Kartal (Asian Side).

Hi I am from South Africa and I've been in Turkey for 13 months. Send me your contact number and we could arrange to meet.
Regards
Andy

Very nice. I want to learn Turkish and you want English. I think we must proceed to each other.

HI i want to improve my english speaking and want a friend for conservation to improve my english as soon as possible

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : no free advertising on the Forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Tofee,

Please not that this thread is outdated. Also, the forum is not a place for advertisement.

If you are offering any kind of service, please post it in the appropriate DIRECTORY section.

Thank you
Z

tofeee wrote:

Reason : no free advertising on the Forum