Looking to share an accommodation

Hello,
I'm looking to share an accommodation . If you already have a room and looking a roommate to share rent. Please contact me [email protected]

Hi nik40 - welcome on board :) .. i suggest you post an advert in the Shared accommodation in Thailand section please :)

did you have a room ?

no, i dont. I need to people who want to share his room\condo\house

In japan?
i'm misunderstood

sorry, it is Bangkok

[Moderated: pls post in the housing section]

can you describe it?

I am Thai girl, 23 years old, working as a lawyer. Looking for female roommate or someone who would like to take over my contract which will be end around December.The apartment is at Sukhumvit soi 21 (Asoke) My room is on 27th floor... good view. Nearby BTS, MRT, Airport link and Pier. There are restaurants, Bank, Book store, Food store, Drug store, Office store and Lotus express in the same building. 5 min walk to Terminal 21.There are many shops around my place.
There are washing machine, kitchen, and big balcony in the room. And this apartment provide Sauna, Steam room, swimming pool, playground and swimming pool. Free Wifi at the lobby.

This is 1 bed room but I will not share bed with you. I can sleep on sofa ( it is bed sofa).. also I seldom stay there. 70-80% you will be alone.
My room will be available 1st May 
My room cost 20,000 THB I will ask for 10,000 exclude bills if you would like to share.

It is very good location, easy to go around, neary Asoke BTS, Sukhumvit MRT, Petchaburi MRT, Asoke Pier, Makkasan Airport link.

If you are interested please feel free to contact me

I also looking for long term and short term rental... Expat also welcome.....

Hi Bunnyxyummy,

Please note that for accommodation offers, the most appropriate section to post your offer is here > Housing in Thailand section.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers: