Looking to live & work in Bali

Hi, Im a qualified butcher, line serviceman - ( cable jointer - telecom) & truck driver. I want to marry my fiancé , who is Indonesian. We want to live in Bali. Not looking to make a fortune, just enough for us to enjoy our life together. Regards to all. Hughmans

Hughmans here again. I currently live at the sunshine coast Queensland  Australia. Hoping to find work & a home in Bali

Hi

Caucasians in bali a lot of people so you can ask questions about life there :)

Regards,
Mia

You can start by reading this thread:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=292919

Legal jobs for foreigners on Bali (even if married to an Indonesian) are extremely hard to come by.  Jobs here are first for Indonesians, and for foreigners to find legal employment you must have special skills or experience that cannot be found within the Indonesian work force.

Hi Ubudian,

So does that mean that maybe it is better to start your own business in Bali?

Mike

Hi Mike, you replied to me - Hughmans. But yes, I might have to try to get a small business started to support my wife to be & me. Regards, Hughmans

YES!  You are almost guaranteed to get a work permit for yourself if you start a business here.  Foreign investment into Indonesia is highly welcomed...looking for jobs isn't.  It's just that simple.