Egyptian Health Insurance

Hi There

Can anyone give me the name of an insurance company in Egypt that will do health insurance/dental care for an Egyptian living in Egypt.

Many thanks

Lesley

Hi Lesley,

There are many companies like (Alico, MedCom Health-Care, ACE, CIP, AIG, Allianz Egypt) those what i do know, but you may ask more.

Please find the below link for the companies contacts and addresses, but it's by Arabic.

http://www.eip.gov.eg/Directories/Directory.aspx?id=61

Thank you.
M. Adel

Hi Lesley, welcome to the forum. I am aware that some hospitals in Hurghada offer this type of insurance direct to residents. But obviously this only covers them while they are actually in Hurghada and can be taken to that particular hospital. Other than that, I agree with the first reply, I did look into it a couple of years back and it was not a great deal per year.

Take care, Tim

Thanks for your replies.

I have tried emailing the companies, but no-one gets back to me.  Its frustrating.  The only one that did come back is SAHA Medical Insurance.

The problem I have with them is that they want you to pay up front and then claim fees back.  I would prefer it just to pay the excess and the insurance company take care of the rest.

Anyone have any ideas.  Any help would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

Lesley