New to Frankfurt looking for new friends

Hi Everyone!
I'm pretty new at Frankfurt a.M.
I'm 21Years old , I speak Serbian, English and German(not perfect but It "works")
Looking for cool people to go drink a beer have a chat and so just having fun.

So hope to hear from you , Cheers !

Hello Vuk Monte,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Maybe a few words about yourself may help the other members to know more about you. ;)

So, what brings you to Frankfurt? :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Thank you, Vuk, for the café and walk today! You are nice person, hope more friends will follow! :-)

Hello,
This is Sheir, 25 years old, i recently moved to Frankfurt to learn German, looking forward to make new friends, i am friendly open-minded and outgoing, i am always up for a drink, meet ups, and meeting new people, if you're interested in making new friends and having an English conversation, Contact me :)

Hii..
My name is Libin, from Goa , India.. I will be reaching Frankfurt on July end.. I would like to ask your opinion about a good school for German learning.. hope we can be friends..

Take care

Hi there am in Frankfurt looking for friends from age 17 to 22 I speak English and am learning deutsch text back if you would like to be frnds

School

Hi,

Are you already in Frankfurt ?

I am just moving in this city and i really would like to meet people and make friends!
I am 21 years old, i make a summer internship in a bank and i am french (i speak french, English and german)!
I am found of running, going in clubs, bars (for watching football!)..

:)

Hi am one month old in Frankfurt I also would like to have a drink with someone cool,