Nanny and taxes

I have just recieved a job offer as a nanny with a family (not through a company) and was wondering how the tax situation goes. I am not sure if they will sort the taxes out if not is there a way I can do them as I want to do things legally so that I can get the benefits of living here....Is there a form i would have to fill out each month and send...any nannies had to go through this

how much tax will i have to pay I will be earning €8per hour for 35 hours in a week... any help appreciated...

Firstly 8 euro an hour is illegal. If that is what you've been offered, walk away, it's around half the national minimum wage and anyone offered that, the family I would guess have no intention of employing you legally. They need to find a company willing to do your payroll, if it's legal, where they pay social security as well as you, where the payroll works out tax and stuff and where you can get health insurance.

As fortaxes self employed is 600 euro upfront  4 times a year you can sometimes get it back at end ofyear

Theres also being an au pair but its a very different system and you can only stay a year