FROM THE UNITED STATES TO CONGO/JOB

HI everyone! I was born in the Congo. I moved to the united states at the age of 12. I am currently competing my bachelor's degree at Kennesaw State University in Business administration/Marketing, I am graduating in July 2014. Have a lots of professional work experience as a took a couple of years off of school to work in order for me to relate the material i learned in school to work , i am also still currently working. I am looking for a position business/management/marketing related in the DR Congo. Does anyone know how to go about looking for a job in the congo? If so PLEASE feel free to let me know! Thank you very much!

Hi Nadinenkudi,

I suggest you post you resume in the Business services jobs in the Democratic Republic of Congo section :)

Best of luck with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thanks Maximilien!

Hi

Well, could you send me your CV  at [email protected] ? let me have a look at it and maybe i may propose something  interesting for you

Hi patrick kabuya,

Please feel free to post your job proposal in the Jobs in the Democratic Republic of Congo section, this might surely be helpful. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.