Permanent Residence Namibia?

Hey!

I just wanted to ask if it's really that difficult to move to Namibia? I have been there in 2009 for a year abroad (DHPS) and fell in love with the country! Now I'm studying Psychology in Germany (Bachelor) and after that I want to move to Namibia. The problem is, I don't really know if I have a chance with that job... Should I finish my Masters in Germany or should I do it in Windhoek? Are Neuropsychologists needed in Namibia?
I know, a lot of questions but maybe someone can give me information :)

Thanks,
Vic

Hi Vic,

Namibia is a beautiful country indeed. However it is not very easy as a foreigner
to work there. The workpermit procedure is quite stringent but at the end it comes down
to one simple question: Do you have specific skills to offer of which there is a shortage in
Namibia.

Studying there is obviously a different story. I am not familiar with the curriculum offering in your
specific field but I suggest you check out the website of the national university: http://www.unam.na

Kind regards,
Hans Kroll

Hie ,
I am a nurse working in Namibia since September 2008, do i qualify to apply for permanent residence? If so, who can assist me?