Marriege information

Hello ,

My name is Prasad, i am Indian, my girl friend from Philippines, we both are working in Saudi Arabia, we would like to get married here in Saudi, please any one can suggest how to get married in Saudi Arabia.

Thanks.

If you are Muslim, you can get married in a shariah court here, procedure has been posted many times before, do a search.  If you are not Muslim, check at your consulate.  If not possible there, either go to India, Philippines, or any one of the countries which have wedding tourism, such as Mauritius, Maldives, Cyprus, turkey, etc.

salam dear bro am from pakistan live in riyadh saudi arabia i want to get married with a moroccon girl i apply visa but its rejected without any reason she want to came here for umrah with her parents i just want to know that its is possible we get married here and thn she go back and i get her visa bcozam civil inspector here a multinational company plz let me know t is possible and wht kind of documents r requried for marriage

imran mazhar wrote:

salam dear bro am from pakistan live in riyadh saudi arabia i want to get married with a moroccon girl i apply visa but its rejected without any reason she want to came here for umrah with her parents i just want to know that its is possible we get married here and thn she go back and i get her visa bcozam civil inspector here a multinational company plz let me know t is possible and wht kind of documents r requried for marriage

People on visit visas can't enter a legal marriage contract in Saudi Arabia.

imran mazhar wrote:

Go to morroco and get married there! she'll have to do the preparations for you....come back here, and apply for her visa! ;)

sir am here as a civil inspector and she came here for umrah we finish nikah then she go back with her parents and i buy visa thn she came by on my visa company provied me everything am worried just bcoz embassy not give me visa and she come with her mom and dad i just want to know that wht kind of paper we requried here