Playas ecuador

Hi just want to talk to expats that are living in Playas and if they could tell me a little about playas we are coming in March 2014 for 2 weeks to visit and to furnish our beach front town house will we need to go to the big cities to buy

Cathy Playas is 45 minutes away from Guayaquil (A big city) so you can buy the things you need to furnish your home there, I live in Guayaquil, if you need me to recommend you some stores feel free to ask.

Hi Danygirl

We are looking for one stop shopping appliances furniture dishes towels you name it we need it so if you have the name of a few stores that would be great also need delivery interenet sites would also help
I know this might sound stupid but can i buy a keurig coffee maker there or should I bring one

So excited to come

ok you have to come to Guayaquil
Go to deprati hogar, in there you'll find appliances, dishes, towels, here is the link

http://www.deprati.com.ec/seccion.php?seccion_id=hogar

if you want something fancier you can visit sukasa located in Mall del Sol.
http://www.sukasa.com/

About the keurig coffee maker bring one from the states, here we have so many taxes that the price is going to elevate for $100 more than its original price

Thank you for all your help

Ok just let me know if there is anything else i can do for you, I am more than happy to help

Cathy, open Gringo Trees recommendations icon, specifically search for facilitators mentioned for furniture assistance.
I would highly recommend using one of them as they are Ecuadorian, speak Spanish and know the lay of the land. For a few days in searching out the houses furniture you will get the inside lay of the network, find most of what you want and begin to get yourself identified by the merchants you meet through the facilitator.
Pay her or him their fee of $100 bucks or so and make life easier.

[moderated: no free ads please register in the business directory]

My wife and I are currently building a house near Playas in Al Palado.  If you want to talk to us, call me at (Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum).  We have an apartment in Guayaquil with the US phone.  Currently we are in Playas and the house we are living in does not have internet.  I am using the free WiFi in the Playas Shopping mall.  I am sure you will enjoy your time in Playas,  We love it here,  Fred Johnson [email protected]

We are currently in the process of purchasing a condo in the O'Mar condominium building on the malecon.   We plan on moving down January 2015 and would love to correspond with you.   We are retiring from Florida.

Hi, Are you still living in playas? We will be there next week and we would love to talk to you. I sent you an email. We can call your USA number. thank you.

My wife and I are currently in Raleigh, NC.  We are returning to Guayaquil the last week of August.  We are hoping that our building plan will be approved in Playas and we can start building when we get there.  US phone 919-848-7839.  It also works in Guayaquil but we don't have internet in Playas.  email [email protected].

Miss Carol:  Strongly recommend you look into Salinas.  Much nicer and more real estate avail.  Good luck.  Stud Muffin