Which School or any place Expats Suggest to Learn Chinesse?

Hey People

I hope you're all doing fine, I just wanted to ask you where I can go to study chinesse? Someone told me Expats go to Shenzhen University to take courses but I dont know maybe if you could Help me?.

[moderated: no free ads please register your school in the business directory]

There are literally hundreds of language schools in Shenzhen. Take a look around your neighborhood to begin with. The smaller training centers may be more in tune with your schedule. Private tutoring is also available and often tutors will come to you.
There are people constantly advertising here in the classifieds as well, so take a look there. Many local people are trying to improve their 2nd language skills and are willing to teach Mandarin in return.
Consider your budget, availability and dedication when choosing a method to learn.
If you like contact me privately and I can suggest a few good teacher, schools or even tutors.

Kris

in shekou there is Imersion Chinese school.

Better just find a great Chinese friend who can speak English and teach you Chinese. Language exchange is a good choice. Which country you come from?

HI~~Raul
I'm Connie from shenzhen.I'm Chinese and I can teach you Chinese,I live in futian,and you?

Hi Kris!

Could you please send me a private message with the contact details?
Unfortunately my private messages are blocked, as I contacted a lots of new people here to make friends in SZ, and the system said, I am spamming...
Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers
Lara