Hello

Hellooo everyoneeee,
I hope you 2014 started out great & is still going on great. just stopping by to say "hey"

Mine has been awesome so far!!! All is good in the Dominican Republic!!!

It  has been a good year so far.  Still no snow in the DR on the north coast so that means it has to be a good year

Bob K

Great New Year Lily, but digging myself out of New York City Snow :-/ sure wish I was back in the North coast right about now.  Will be back soon enough.

hey Planner, I am glad to hear that. I am so looking forward to my next visit in the DR!

oh nooo, I thought you were under the fun sun in the DR! hurry up and go back, that snow continues to wreck havoc throughout the Northeast. stay warm and safe until you do though!

hello Bob, Lucky you, I bet snow is not a part on your "to do list". I am counting down my weeks till I head back to some warmer weather. I am glad your year is treating you well, thus far!

Actually at this very minute I am freezing in Edmonton Canada visiting a friend.  Head home to the balmy north coast Sunday if I don't freeze to death first :)

Bob K

Keep your wool socks on Bob, you are almost outta there.....

Three days but who is counting. My feet hurt from wearing shoes.

Bob K

HAHAHAHA  Bob that is so  funny - but true!  I remember one of the times I left here to go to New York on business,  my feet were killing me! What do you mean we don't wear sandals in February????

Last time I visited my mom in New York in February I was wearing my crocs in the snow.

This past year while tour Europe I had to buy new sneakers in Switzerland because my "normal" ones were too tight. Other than in the mountains there (where it was cold) I trekked through out Europe in my crocs.

Bob K

Wow,  crocs, they must be comfy!

Have worn them for ever.
Use to wear them on my 10 hour surgery days.

BObK

I hear they are wonderfully  comfy!