Volunteer Teacher

Hi,
I like to teach as an elementary teacher in Accra for 3 month that I am going to stay there.
Thank you

There are a variety of organisations that work with disadvantaged children eg chance for children who look for volunteers.  I suggest you google children's organisations in Accra and see what you can find.

Thank you Hakann for your help.
Have a wonderful day

I couldn't find any trustable organization online who is looking for volunteer teacher. Does any one know any trustable organization that is looking for volunteer primary teacher?
Thank you

@ ladan: Why not try your luck and post an advert in the section teaching jobs in Accra?

Hello,

A friend of mine have a school up to class 1 I think ... I am sure he will much appreciate have you on board for 3 months.

My Colleague has a school in Nsawam. You can email or call her.  She may also be able to offer accommodation for your time.

The Coordinator

Schools name is Kemet

Contact no is 0244345913

oyaba olatunji

Hello,
We assist our guests to arrange volunteering in local schools in the Accra suburbs, particularly female students on their semester abroad.
If you are interested please contact us: [email protected].
You can view us on our website, and see some youtube clips on our channel of students who have volunteered with local orphanages, and at the Amasaman District Hospital.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Nana

Hi, I am involved with a school in Medie, just outside of Accra 28km from centre of Accra. It is a Primary school and would love it if you were to come and volunteer there - as a teacher. Do check out our website: Meyah Prep School and also Facebook site…in particular we have a huge problem with integrating the newly established library into the schooling program. If you already have a teacher's volunteer job, we would still love you helping us integrating the Library. As we are quite at a loss here….We could offer you accommodation and meals, and on weekends you could roam Accra and experience the 'High Life'. Do contact me in internet: [email protected] for more details.