Hello

Hello, psycologist, lovely, new in jakarta. I was moved 3 months ago, i love this city except the flood, traffict jam, and lazy behave. Food are acceptable, living in the center of jakarta. Food enthusiast. Talk active. Love to fulfill my live. We'll have a nice day :)

Have a nice day too, although it's been a wet days lately but don't lose the spirit. Cheers... :D

welcome to jakarta Bella and nice to meet you :)

Mia

Hello peeps!! Nice to meet U. Yes, not only wet but also flood everywhere... ouucchh watta day! Be carefull... :)

Yes, just be careful when you are driving cause the flood effects many holes on street, just drive slowly and be careful.. :)

Hello, seems to me most of the floods are all in areas I never go to. The holes in the roads are worse but that happens every year.

Today is sunny and all is dry where I am.

Hi guys, figured to tag along on this topic since it's aptly named "Hello". Don't think I really qualify as an expat since I travel in and out of Jakarta often. I'm still working out if it would be better to move over or carry on as it is.

Anyways, hope the weather improves for those of you in Jakarta! Happy midweek :)

luke, great blog by the way! (caught the link browsing another thread)

Lol, yeah bad prediction... no rain today, but still flood Lol... but the good news is i went nowere. Lol... spending time a lot with my lovely.

Yup there's always a good news behind a bad news..although it was not raining but the rain in Bogor still high so we got a shipment of water that caused the city of Jakarta floods

Hello Bella, welcome to Jakarta. How's your day? Cheers

I'm fine