House question again.

Howdy,

I have been busy with a new job, which is about over now and I have been away from the forum for a while.  Anyway..

I was looking through sulit.com and ran across some adds for homes. Looks like you buy it, pick the lot and house design then the house is built. It appears to be a large company and I tried to search for reviews and didn't see anything. They have a Facebook page too. The company is Royale Homes and they have maybe a dozen projects around the country. I wanted to ask if anyone has bought from them or know anything about them. PM me if you want.
Duder

Duder wrote:

Howdy,

I have been busy with a new job, which is about over now and I have been away from the forum for a while.  Anyway..

I was looking through sulit.com and ran across some adds for homes. Looks like you buy it, pick the lot and house design then the house is built. It appears to be a large company and I tried to search for reviews and didn't see anything. They have a Facebook page too. The company is Royale Homes and they have maybe a dozen projects around the country. I wanted to ask if anyone has bought from them or know anything about them. PM me if you want.
Duder

Sulit sucks

LOL!

Well they do have things to look at to judge cost and whats available. Kind of like Craigslist.

I was more interested in if anyone had any dealings with Royale Homes Marketing.
Thanks though...

vetretreat wrote:
Duder wrote:

Howdy,

Duder

Sulit sucks

No, it does not  :D