2014 English clubs

I salute those that start and maintain English Clubs. Anyone who who has current information can help those wanting this involvement by posting up to date information on this thread. Today is January 20, 2014.

I would be willing to help any start ups in the Phu Nhuan area.

i wanting involvement.
can me involvement ? i'm trying to study english. i don't know  speak and listen. But i do believe, i can do.

I'm software engineer, so I can help you to create website or inform to everyone.
Pls contact me [email protected]

May I  join?
[email protected]

I want to join. Kindly inform.

KienPham wrote:

I'm software engineer, so I can help you to create website or inform to everyone.

I can do you an iPhone app ... I'm a native speaker and I'd like to help with the fine points of grammar.  A lot of Americans speak a broken English with a lot of mistakes.  I've done writing as part of my work I've studied grammar.

ChrisFox wrote:
KienPham wrote:

I can do you an iPhone app ... I'm a native speaker and I'd like to help with the fine points of grammar.  A lot of Americans speak a broken English with a lot of mistakes.  I've done writing as part of my work I've studied grammar.

Great idea! I also thought about this app, but English is not my strength, so I can't develop it. If we co-operate, this idea will developed easier. pls contact me by email ([email protected])

We are a group of friends practicing English at Tao Dan park on Sat and Sun mornings. Appreciate if you can give us any help.

@Kien check your email.

yes, i am willing to assist you on this matter as much as possible.

It's very exciting and I really want to join. It's very kind of you.
pls email me ngodoan.hui[at]gmail.com , or inbox me for further information.
Thank for posting.

Hey I'd love to join one of these and help out once I land in Vietnam- could someone explain to me the logistics?  I'm sure each club differs on a case-by-case basis but in general, do the English speakers just come and hang out with the locals? Are there books involved/formal lessons? Or is it more of a homework tutoring group? I'd appreciate some pointers so that I can pack accordingly. (Haha would people want to meet up just to play Banana-grams?!) If anyone is part of a pre-existing group, I'd really appreciate it if you could message me the details (times/location/operations) and I'll make plans to come join you in late Feb! I'm a native English speaking teacher with VUS so I do have some experience teaching.

Hi kntrinh

I've been teaching English for 6 years in Vietnam privately, corporately and tutoring small groups in my home, sometimes at my students' homes. I'm retired from Canada and currently stopped teaching until after Tet. I have volunteer taught Cao Dai in Tay Ninh and Hmong in Sapa and would like to do something casual here in Saigon. It isn't difficult to get a group together; Vietnamese youth are hard working and eager to learn. I need someone to do the running around and to be the kingpin of the group. I have the on the ground experience to manage and it can be fun. Contact me when you are in Vietnam and we can map out something.

thanks for your kindness

hello there
I want to join the group.
Please give me some information about group!
So i can have opportunity practice english.
thanks you very much
:D
pls email me [email protected]

Hi,
Can I join your club?
Thanks,

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]