Greetings to everyone!

I'm a Filipina and staying here for more than four (4) years. With my stay here as a teacher i made myself busy with my works, so i forgot to have some relaxation, stress free activities and meeting new friends. I am getting bored with my usual stuff so i decided to join here and let's see if this will help me in developing my social life. I am a very honest and fun to be with..meaning i can easily get along with others...i do hope that you will give me a chance to join your circle of friends....God bless and Cheers!

Hi Angela,

Where are you teaching?

hello, it's not good to reveal my school's name here. it's a private one and i don't want to involve my work here ...i do hope that you understand my situation.anyway thanks for the response.

Hi you must break out of your pattern and choose something like a hobbies, sport, or something that you think  you would really like to add to your life to juice it up ! your a teacher and one thing you need to do is add 1  % a day to increasing your happiness and pleasure each day. this one strategy , is not hard to do ,and will net you 365% improvement after a year .Also do your best to eliminate any thing that you don't like as much as is realistically possible .Shake up your routines !!! If you haven't got passion ! Fake it ! children pretend often and imagine they are kings and queens ,and soldiers and sports stars . you do it too! Hehe. take action Now!  Now if you have the time Wednesday evening at 830 there is the Gym Bar  ,a nice bar with open mic ,each Wednesday ,and musicians  can play there and its quite excellent and you would meet nice humans . It's at Noredom and 178 st 30 meters from Noredom . hope u can make it and start to refresh yourself regards

thanks , yes I will try to see that place.