How to get the Tunisian Visa in Libya?

Anyone here can tell me how to get the Tunisian Visa in Libya?
I want to come to Tunisia for a visit and I have my libyan visa for 6 months.

Thanks

Isn't Tunisia a friendly country to stamp your visa at the airport upon arrival? If it is a tourist visa, I think this is how it works there for very many countries. It may be the same for China.

Palachakh wrote:

Isn't Tunisia a friendly country to stamp your visa at the airport upon arrival? If it is a tourist visa, I think this is how it works there for very many countries. It may be the same for China.

EU, USA, Canadian, Australian, NZ, South African passport holders can enter without a visa.

Others need a visa:

- fully completed visa application form

- two passport photographs

- valid national passport & one copy

- original of valid resident visa

- confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage & one copy

- proof of group travel/ hotel booking in Tunisia/ airline reservation for Tunisia & one copy

- current bank statement & one copy

- reference letter from your employer/ education institution

- visa fees for Tunisian Visa.

thanks for your detailed reply, Sandman
Yet the tunisia embassy told me that only a proof of hotel booking is enough. How can I get it in Libya?
I want to stay there for several days before returning to Libya

We went to Tunisia from Tripoli without anything listed above, but the hotel (we booked Borj Cedria on line - many others go to Jerba as it is much closer and you can get there by car - I was told it's about 6 hours' trip). And I don't remember any problems with the visa - we just got it at the airport, if I remember it right.

PS. We stayed 3 days

I already have libyan visa for 6 months

actually, I plan to rent a flat in Tunisia for several days, which, according to my libya friend, is better and cheaper than hotel.
However, the problem for me is the proof of hotel booking, which is required by the tunisia embassy.

cyril-626 wrote:

However, the problem for me is the proof of hotel booking, which is required by the tunisia embassy.

Just make an online reservation, print out the copy then cancel the reservation.

...or you can get it from any travel agency, dat el Imad complex has afew competent ones inside.
if you don't know where you want to stay, they give you a list of names and prices from amadeus system and then after you pay them directly they will print and stamp the voucher.