Visa Authorization Expired?!

Hello all;

If I could get your opinions or thoughts on this problem it would be greatly appreciated.  I was offered a teaching position at a hospital (RMH) back in July.  It is now January, of course, and I still in the US!!!  I have had all sorts of delays some normal others due to errors by the recruiters in Houston that includes everything from them sending me outdated visa application forms to sending my passport back to the wrong address and worst of all having to do my medical in the US and then again in Canada (as I was told my visa authorization is being sent to the Canadian embassy!).  Apparently they only had Canadian visa authorizations.  Although I am a Canadian citizen, I applied for the position while a resident in the US and I am still a resident in the US!  All my documents finally arrived at the Canadian embassy BUT if you can believe it after all those errors, I get a call from the recruiters, the visa authorization has expired!!!!!!  How is that possible??

From the recruiter, I was told he had no idea the visa authorization was expired. Is this true? How do they not know the dates of the visa expiry? And he also claims that he doesn't know how long it will take!!! His answer for every one of my questions was basically I don't know. 

I want to know, what do you guys think can be done about this?  I am afraid there will be another indefinite delay.  Every time i try to call the hospital I get turfed or told to speak with the recruiters. And I am sorry to say the recruiters don't know their job and aren't of any help!  Please reply with your advise and any ideas.

Thanks!

Hi there. I am facing the same predicament. The visa authorization slip is valid for 3 months. I  would like to know how long it takes to get one. I am also waiting for a visa authorization slip.  Thanks.

Hi everybody at Expat
King Saud University (KSU) in Riyadh offered me a teaching position and sent me a visa slip in the first week of November 2014 with a copy to the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Canada. While I was gathering and organizing my documents (from three different countries) to apply for employment and residency visas, the embassy informed me that my visa slip was expired in the first week of March 2015. They also mentioned that they have requested to KSU for the renewal of Visa Slip and advised me to wait. I also sent a request to KSU (via email). It has already been more than two months, but there is no response yet. I fear that my medical report will expire within the next 6 weeks. Any suggestion from anybody at expat would be appreciated.
Thanks