Spanish Lessons in Bangalore

Hi we are looking for Spanish lessons for our two kids-- any recommendations? Private tutors are fine as well.
Thanks!

Hi Bapa!

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the classes section of Bangalore classifieds.
It might help.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hello I'm Julian from Mexico I settled here in Bangalore with my lovely wife.I will be a teacher at the Spanish Institute In Victoria Layout i can give you personal Classes but there's nothing like having the resources that we have at the institute and the hassles of having to coincide with schedules i Highly recommend the Institute but if you want private classes we can meet to work something out.tell you what, I'm starting a batch soon maybe they an come and register so that i can have them in my batch that would speak well of me by recommending student not only that the institute is the best in India and were mostly all from Spanish speaking countries including me and we are a certified and accredited institute.Julian Aguirre

Hi,

I am a native Spanish speaker, who has been in Bangalore since September. I have been doing translations, interpretation and recently started imparting Spanish classes in the Institute of Spanish Studies, but I could arrange for a private tuition. I am fluent in English as well as Hindi/Urdu and Catalan.

hi i am looking forward to learn spanish pls email me if you are willing to connect

Hello Fatima
In my company (Amazon) we need a Spanish teacher. I am working as project coordinator and not have any time and knowledge to how to teach my colleagues. We need more people that can understand Spanish cause we have business in Brazil.
Let me know by mail about your fees per hour, the timing od sessions, and the program for business Spanish classes, etc so I can send all the details to human resources department,
Note: some of my colleagues knows few Spanish ,others will be beginners. So please send me the information about private and semi private classes, for business and for general classes,too.
wait for your answer

Regards

@ John Casimiro Caceres > This topic is quite old.

For your job offer, i will advise you to post in the appropriate section > Language teacher jobs in Bangalore.

Thanks

Priscilla