New in the city

Hallo!

Im a spanish girl new in Dusseldorf of course. After one week discovering the city by myself I really feel that (as a good spanish) I need take some beer or coffee with someone. 
What say about me?

I'm 26 years old, I have no idea of german (In february I'll start the german course), I have been living in Madrid almost 8 years and I'm easygoing. By the moment that's the most important ;)

So if somebody is interested in have a nice time, please contact me!

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Andrea.

Your post has been moved to the Dusseldorf forum for better visibility.

Good luck in your query.
Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hello my  name  is  ATHMAN  i am  leaving  in   ukraine   i am  algerienne   
i have  an  interess  to  learn  the  germen  language  in  germen  if  you  have  an  idea  about  this   
and  i am  verry  happy  de  faire  ta  conaissence
merci   
thanks

hello Adrea ...!! Am chandru 26 year old. Am an indian . I came to germany last december only . I dont have friendz here to go to pubs and all ... Am intrested in meeting u and have good time together . And now the carnival is comming,... Lets blast ... If intrested oing me

Am from neuss

Hi Andrea, My name is Ann . I just moved back from Madrid to Dusseldorf  . l had been living in Madrid for 6 years . and I love Madrid this crazy city :)) I can speak German , English , Mandarin and l would like to  keep my Spanish as well. I'm interested to meet you for coffee ,beer , dinner... what ever...:)  let me know how  can I contact you ???

That's exactly what most of us are looking for in this blog  ;)

Hi Andrea,

We are on this site to find some friends with similar interest and kill the time in week-ends. I am just like you. New in Dusseldorf for short span of time and seeking some nice company for some beer or coffee or hangout.

It's nice to hear something more about you,

Thanks

ola Andrea,

my name is giuseppe, and i am italian, i moved due work reasons one year ago to düs.
I undertand you so well, at the beginig it was difficult also for me, even if i lived for several years abroad, i just missed the south european way of living...so in case you want to drink a coffee, let me know, i know some nice places in düs.

Ciao
Giuseppe

Hey andrea, my name is Shannon and I'm also living in Dusseldorf :) I'll be studying in Berlin next year, but till then I'm stuck here, and all of the friends I make keep moving away... That being said, it would be really nice to meet someone who won't be off so soon! Let me know if you want to meet up for a drink or something and complain about how much we hate this fucking city :D
Anyway, I'll be in touch

-shannon