Relocation to Corozal

Hi, 
I am interested in relocating to the Corozal area and have read that there is not much tourism in the area.  My goal and interests are in starting a small business in the area, possibly a café.  I would like to know if anyone has an idea of how profitable a venture such as this may be in this area given the lack of tourism.  Are most businesses, particularly restuarants supported by the locals?  Does the area seem to have a need for something like this?

Thanks for any information anyone can provide.

Your post is quite general in nature so here are a few questions for you.  Have you ever visited Corozal Town?  You said you wanted to perhaps start a small business or a cafe....have you ever ran a cafe before?  Restaurant business anywhere is a challenge, in Corozal it comes with it's own quirks and major challenges, including but not limited to reliable workforce and availability of food items.  You may want to check with the Labour Dept before deciding to do anything.  Not sure what the requirements are anymore.  We have seen many small restaurants go by the wayside for a multitude of reasons.  Certainly do not want to rain on your parade but you need to be aware before you sink your hard earned money into something only to discover it won't work here.  Wishing you success no matter what you decide to do.