Looking for a accomodation for my family

Hi Everyone -My name is Atanu. I am from Mumbai, India.
I will be moving to Antwerp, end of feb, for 6-8 months on a consulting assignment with a company based in Mortsel.
I would like if someone could advise me on the options for a apartment (1BkHallKitch), to live in Antwerp.
I am planning to move there with with my family which is my wife and my 1yr9mths old kid. I am keen to stay somewhere where it is lively ie there are plenty of shops, malls , and entertainment places that are open till late.
Looking for a fully furnished apartment - ie basic utilities covered along with furniture.

Also can someone advise if it would make sense to rent an unfurnished apartments and buy basic further in Antwerp.
Thanks
Atanu

Hi I am Indian and having Belgium Nationality . I am from Antwerp. I advise you to take Apartment in Central i.e. Close to Antwerp central station street like rubenslei, veneycklei and surrounding that one. You will get all you want as India. Belgium and specially Antwerp is fantastic city and nice people. You have to forget malls here better go to park and enjoy other things in Antwerp

Best of luck

Dear @Kmksa
My family planning to go back Belgium,
Does have any rules say: we need to have job before we can rent acommodation or not ?
Thanks