Hanoi - looking for 1 bedroom apartment with balcony

Hi all,

I'll return to Hanoi at the beginning of february (6.02) and I'm looking for a new apartment. Here are the details:

What is necessary: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 living room/kitchen, 1 balcony/terrasse (ideally with another view than a wall), a moto storage area, apartement with washing machine. Ba Dinh, Hoan Kiem, Tay Ho would be great. I'll consider Hai Ba Trung as well

Price: 350 USD max (ideally with WIFI, water)

What is not necessary: a cleaning service.

I'm 31, responsible and quiet woman. I do not intend to organize parties in the apartment. Plus I can pay 2 or 3 months rent in advance. I would like to move in on the 12th february or right after.

If you have something that could fit this description, don't hesitate to contact me! Cheers!

Aline

Hi Aline,

Please feel free to post your advert in the Flats for rent in Hanoi section with the details you mentioned, this might be helpful. ;)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

I used to live a nice building in a quiet area. The landlord is wioderful & speaks English well - the apt is 2 bdrms, a nice balcony, living room , large bathroom, fully equipped kitchen and only 4 apts in the bldg. There is a washer in each apt and a locked moto parking area. the rent is $400 but the landlord will negotiate - the guy that lived there before the one that's leaving paid $350 - have a look and decide - I even think they will change furniture if you want
The landlord's name is Hanh and her number is 0903419033 - .Its located on the edge of Ba Dinh in Cau Giay

Hi Aline
I know of a web site called The New Hanoian (TNH), it should have everything you need there. Have a browse and I hope that helps. 350USD certainly sounds reasonable. Most landlords will ask for 1month deposit as well just for your information. Take care

(Moderated: Please post in the section housing in Hanoi)

[Moderate: post in the housing section pls]

[moderated: no free ads please]