Meet new american friends living in Sale/Rabat

Hello,am zouza,28 years old,from Rabat,i like to know new friends and ppl,so if u are interesting to know each other u can contact me to talk more :)

definetly im interested in meeting new ppl
whats your name and where do u live in Rabat,
how long will you be staying in Rabat?
are you here for volunteering or for vacation

am from morocco not expat,but i like to make expat friends to know each other and share our cultur,if u are interesting u can contact me at [email protected]
Thank you

i am an Indian and i love meeting people. so yea definitely would like to meet u

Hey there I am  Bisha ,Moroccan , 21yrs old soon, I live in Sale, and hell yeah I would love to meet new friends, and English speaking ppl , I used to live in USA for pretty much a year, but now M back home , and I want to practice my English as much as possible , :)

ME TO 21 WE COULD BE FRNDS

Hallo I Walid 28 years from Rabat .can become friends ;) Give me your FaceBook

Hi All

I am from India and now staying Casablanca, people can reach me for friendship

Hi

nice to see you here, you can reach me at tango.zubin at gmail

Hey I lived in Salé for more than 20 years, it would be lovely to get to know you :)
I'm 30 btw.

hello i am mohamed from tangier ,and mostly in sale ,i am interested to know u that is my face book if u want to contact me facebook.com/med.lahyani.7

i'mù khalil from morocco , i live in fez city , i would like to have  new friends , , :)

hey Ya'll  :cheers:

I am Hassan am a mixed 24 yrs old young man  :D  i live in Rabat and i am studying in Sunderland University Doing my MBA in Project Management  :cool: i dont have alot of friends over here that can talk english  :sosad: except one and he killed oxford many times  :lol: anyways wish to meet ppl and make new friends and we'll definitely have fun  :top:

Deuces  :cool:

hello I 'm mohamed an English and Arabic teacher in Rabat Morocco I would like to know more about you

Hi Hassan, I'm from Rabat, I'm 30 and I'm looking for friends living in Rabat who speak English, I haven't spoken this beautiful language more than three years now after I graduated from university.
Drop me a line if you wanna meet.

Cheers

hello nice to meet you

salamo alikom,how are u?u can give me ur facebook or skype to contacte u :)

Greetings all!

I've been here in Sale' for about a month and I teach English at Amideast. I'm from the US and was just in Yellowstone for 5 months working so this is quite a change.  I am open to meeting new people so feel free to drop me a line here.

Take care.

mostafac wrote:

I am a Moroccan male who just moved back from USA after 25 years ..
I am 46 years of age .. if you want to connect . My email is [email protected]
Warm regards from Casablanca

Awesome.

E-mail sent.  ;)

Awaiting your response.  :cool:

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Digging up old thread (2014)
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am American citizen living near Kenitra trying to learn Arabic 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😅😅😅🤦 Allah help me ...

Hi I am  American Citizen too living in Harhoura and taking Darija in a school now. Not easy for me either.

My tongue and throat don't co-operate. Hhh

Still in Rabat?

I spent 20 years in this city

Hi all,
British living in Kenitra, it would be great to meet fellow English speakers
:-)

Salam Alaykum all,
I'm a 29 years old lady married and live in Salé. I'm moroccan so I speak arabic, some french and english. For the ladies out here, if you're looking for friends or even interested in meeting for coffee, I'd ve happy to meet and chat.