Portuguese classes

Hi :)

Does anybody know where we can go for Portuguese classes?  :unsure

Hi Lemari,

I dont have an answer for you but I am thinking of going for Portuguese classes too.
It would be nice to get some feedback.

I'll let you know if I find out :)

Yes

Go to "Instituto de Linguas"  Av. Ahmed Sekou Touré, near "Piscina do Maxaquene", Bairro central

Or

"Escola Nova", it's around COOP near "Base Nchinga"

Hi Lemari

Also South African soon to be moving to Maputu for business oportunities...

If you find out about the Portuguese classes, please do tell. Was there last week and really can be difficult without any knowledge on the language.

Hope you having a great stay and maybe will see you around soon.
:)

the two link they gave is def helpful although a bit pricey for me, so still looking around :D

hello,
i think that "Centro cultural Brasileiro" in Baixa area is the best deal you can have as far as i know,

Awesome, will look into it.

I was thinking of doing this (I understand that it was mentioned earlier in this thread), however other local input would be greatly appreciated.

novaescoladelinguas.com/portuguese/intensive-course/

Hello all,

While Brazilian Portuguese is slightly different than Continental Portuguese I think that my posting "LEARN OVER A THOUSAND PORTUGUESE WORDS IN A FEW MINUTES" will be extremely helpful to all of you.

Once you've learned a few basic tricks like these, a bit of the grammar and practise LISTENING to what you hear people saying things will be much easier. Good luck to all of you. If I could master the language to the point where I now teach it to English speaking foreigners here at 51 years of age (now soon 65) then you can do it too.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=151289

Just remember the more you expose yourself to the language, both written and spoken, the quicker you're going to learn.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

[Moderated: post in the Mozambique classes classifieds section please]

Hi Dilila, please send a contact number for lessons.