Friendship

Is making Friends of different Nationalities is Good or Not Advisable?

Can not see it being harmful at all. It may well broaden your outlook on life in general by the knowledge gained from others from different countries.

Thanks for sharing your idea, even i have the same mindset.

Best Regards,

Expattt wrote:

For world peace, essential.
Knowing is understanding and understanding is not misunderstanding or fearing the unknown.

It is very good.  This world is far too large to limit oneself to a tiny corner.

very good i like it

Thanks for your valuable advise.

New friends are always a good idea. It helps broaden your horizions

Bob K

Its good because it increases your thinking level:)

hello , who's up for talking?

Its very good so we can learn about each other and our differences!

Expattt wrote:

Having friends of different nationalities is good if they share the same interests.

It is not advisable if they do not share the same opinions, ideas and interests.  Why waste time on them when you must spend time with the right crowds?  :unsure

It's the only way to be!!

Its great you learn so much about other cultures and countries

Bring a wide knowledge of different cultures and languages and also the mentalty of the people....

I have many friends from around the world.
Also lived in different countries.
It is wonderful to experience different cultures.
I love to meet new people..
It can only be an education! :-) :)

sashina1066 wrote:

I have many friends from around the world.
Also lived in different countries.
It is wonderful to experience different cultures.
I love to meet new people..
It can only be an education! :-) :)

Hello Sashina1066,

Welcome to Expat.com....
We all are here to meet and know new people culture language idea views etc...

regards,
Anil

thanks for your comment

You are welcome Expattt

i find it is great better than make a war.Always new experiences we can get. from them. :idontagree:

Pouyacgi wrote:

you are teacher of love why I can't find one gril?

No teacher can teach you how to find a girl......

John C. wrote:
Expattt wrote:

Having friends of different nationalities is good if they share the same interests.

It is not advisable if they do not share the same opinions, ideas and interests.  Why waste time on them when you must spend time with the right crowds?  :unsure

How do you know it before ?

Offcourse its good to know the world and explore the world

So go ahead man what stops you.......

very good, friendship always open mind and knowing each other. :D:D:D:D:lol::):):)

very good, friendship always open mind and knowing each other. :D:D:D:D:lol::):):)

It broadens ur vision of life

good friendship means good intentions

But intention is not freindship

very good..!

Its great

Sure can't hurt, it's definitely a plus.

great...

Having genuine friends from many countries is more benefited than living inside a shell. We all are human beings. Nationality is not a matter if you could understand what he or she wants to tell you. It is easier for me to make a friendship with one from another country.  That's why I was so lucky enough to meet many expats and share ideas. Last weekend I met another EB member for a coffee and that was so interesting meeting. :)

:)
Its good to have friends from different nations. it helps in understanding each others culture, life style etc.

Ultimately what!!

We all breath the same air, have the same color of blood, born from the womb of a mother.
its worth understanding and loving each other.
But there are some cases which we have to be careful.........But in a wide perspective vision, no one is born as a criminal, its his situation/society which changes him. :unsure

Not bad at all :) The more you socialize and converse, more you learn about different cultures, societies, people, diversities etc

yes... its true..!

Musavvir you write true,great....anything else you can please...........

its tough to get true friend.. i am looking for this from last 2 months in abu dhabi....

Try to be friendly within yourself and you will see whole world has became your friend....and one more thing.....don't search love and friend in terms of true or false....because which can be false only has opposite as true and same as vice versa....

Find activities and meet other expats

OR