Any best Indian school for my kids ?

I m planning to move to riyadh province in month of march. First of all I want to know the admissions to Indian school there . Which will b the best school for my kids.... What are the limitations As per the living for women and girls . Like she can drive , move freely in malls and markets ... Is  culture here is restricted to wearing abaya

Hi Aanchal goel,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Riyadh Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

This is the only country in the world where women can't drive, I thought everybody knew that?

Yes, you can move freely, of course, you would need a driver, or need to take taxi everywhere.  This is not a walking city.

Yes, abaya is required when in public for females above, lets say, age 12.

Schools, I am in Jeddah, so I don't know.  Do a search on the site, many of these things have been discussed multiple times.

The famous ones here are Indian International School and Delhi Public School....but what I hear standards are not as great as ones back home....as a female life can get restricted, as women cant drive and there aren't many things to hang out or go to expect weekly grocery shopping.... public interactions with unrelated males are not allowed and can lead to arrest in extreme / unlucky cases...

It will be better to post more specific questions for answers...one breathing space here is if you stay in compounds though the costs are pretty steep...