Looking for Electronic parts store in Riyadh

Hi everyone.
I have been here since march, but I still can not find some things in city. I am looking for a non-wholesale shop selling electronic parts and components.

Namely: Resistors, LED-s, connectors, Breadboards, Breadboard cables, Potmeters, switches.
I need them for my hobby: ARDUINO. Sure, I can just have them shipped in, but it takes a lot of time, and if it is available locally I would rather not.

Shop names will not help me, I also need GPS locations.

Thanks.

I know one shop called Mejdaf,

Mejdaf is the sorriest excuse for an electronic parts shop that I have ever seen. That is, is you are talking about their main office on King Fahad road. They only keep a handful dozen types of connectors and less than half a dozen types of switches. And no electronic components at all.

Unfortunately this is the only major shop that I know here, actually they don't care about these parts because it's "consumer culture" here, if you have a problem without guarantee then drop your device in garbage and purchase new, the maintenance will cost you a lot of time and money with low quality.

abarghouti wrote:

the maintenance will cost you a lot of time and money with low quality.

That's a nice joke. I can not buy new, as I am trying to make the prototype for something, that would retail for around somewhere between 1200-1800 US dollars. That is, if someone actually made it...

But it would be nice if I did not have to order every part I will use on my bredboards shipped in directly from China or Taiwan using eBay...

Hey Tolmik,

I have just arrived and would like the same. Did you find anything?

have to try with Al mijdaf probably u find ur purposes there

http://www.mejdaf.com/newsite/contactus.html

Thankyou for the reply. I will check them out this weekend.

Electronic components distributor components2world.com, offer all parts for your need.

Mejdaf is best.

Hello,

If you didn't find yet. Please visit Batha Area, Opposite of LULU hypermarket and Behind dera market also some shope available.

I hope you will find Electronic components but I don't think Controller.